Things that have made this winter go by so fast:
- Putting an offer in on a house
- A bad inspection on a house - all was resolved thankfully!
- Cheering at IM Cozumel over Thanksgiving - no I didn't get a Thanksgiving dinner - eating double in 2012!
- Moving out of my old townhouse into my new townhouse in mid-December. My roommate Karin moved in the day after I moved in!
- Christmas and New Years in Florida
- Unpacking boxes - no they are still not all unpacked
- Florida for another week - Hannah finished her first half marathon, I survived the half marathon. Saw the parents and then celebrated Margaux with her bachelorette party in Miami.
- Vegas - for a work conference (HIMSS). I would tell you about it... but you know the saying!
- Rehabbing my back injuries with lots of strength training, physical therapy, and not working out a whole lot.
- Hannah's 21st B-day in DC!
- Oh... and the best thing besides the house. I bought a new bike! It's a Cannondale Slice and I LOVE it! I actually enjoy riding now!
Only goal this week is to not get injured and train smart!